Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Upcoming Christmas and New Year Holidays























The upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays are coming..
*Yippieee!!!!!*
Have some plans to do and some places to go :)

Well, my sister and I are thinking about visiting some objects of interest around Jakarta:
1. Planetarium
2. Ragunan Zoo
3. The National Museum and others, perhaps
4. Taman Impian Jaya Ancol and around
5. Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
6. .....

Whoaaa, quite a lot of places to head to with quite little time since my sister can only spends 5 days with her boyfriend as the four of us (me and my hubby plus my sister and her boyfriend) are going to spend this holiday together again as what we did in the last Lebaran holiday.
*We had an amazing time, by the way*
*Hopefully our parents (my and my sister's parents, I mean) can join us also*

How about you?
Any plans for spending your holidays?

Happy holidays all :)
Have fun!!

2 comments:

Stellamaris Ozorani said...

ga k taman l*w*ng? ^^ peace. ^^v

Cathleya Sutanto said...

Taman Lawaaaaannnnnggggg?????
Ckckckckck -.-'''''
Ketauan neh selera nya ke mana.....
Wakakak.....