Friday, October 30, 2009

My Hubby ^^

Whoaaa... It's been so long since my last post >.<
It's almost 2 months; don't realize it, hehe..
Anyway, just drop some words to share my feeling since I have my hubby ^^

Well, we get close as friends less than a month until he confessed his feeling to me and asked me to be his girl friend. *Blushing*
On our first month anniversary this early October, he bought me a bouquet of roses.
There were 8 red roses that represented our 'sacred' date, 1 pink rose that represented the first month of our anniversary and the total 9 roses that represented our 'sacred' month.
That was sooooo sweet and roman
tic of him. *Love you heaps, beyb*



















I feel extremely lucky for meeting, knowing and having him ^^
Thanks God for one more bless that You gives to me.
Hope we can be together forever, amen.

No comments: